We offer compassionate, affirming counseling for anxious adults and teens in Ohio.
We meet you where you are, listen to your story, and walk alongside you.
- Maybe you're craving better boundaries but feel guilty when you try to set or hold them.
- Maybe you're not sure where social responsibility slides into over-giving and people-pleasing.
- Maybe you want to explore issues around sexual orientation or gender identity
- Maybe you're feeling burned out at work.
- Maybe your adult life feels hard because of family difficulties from childhood.
- Maybe you're feeling anxious around body image, comparison, motherhood, or simply being a human.
- Or maybe you're experiencing something else that you can't quite name.
We believe the way forward is already within you.
We show up with warm, personalized support to help you find and follow your own path.
Everyone experiences pain differently and has walked many paths in life. That means there's no cookie-cutter approach to therapy here at True North.
We listen first, getting to know you and your story. Then we help you connect with your own inner wisdom to find a way forward that works for where you are, what you need, and what's true right now.
We can help you deal with...
Motherhood and postpartum
Emerging adult experiences
Work or career stress
And we can help you move toward…
We offer both in-person and virtual therapy sessions
If you're close by, we'd love to invite you to our quiet office on the banks of the Scioto River in Dublin, Ohio. But whether you're surrounded by trees and birdsong or meeting us online, you can let yourself relax and know that we've got you.
We know finding a therapist can feel tricky. You've made it this far; we'll guide you from here.
If you'd like, you can check out each of our therapists to see who feels like a good fit. Or if you just want to be taken care of (we get that), our Client Advocate Kristen would love to match you with a therapist (or offer other ideas if we're not a fit).